PDA

View Full Version : anybody else having problems getting in???

Iron Sauron
06-10-2004, 06:55 PM
title says all

RobRoy
06-10-2004, 07:26 PM
everyone :(

LilPuppy
06-10-2004, 07:58 PM
Been probs. last couple days :( ..try Iggy's temp. :) ..IP & password in another thread

Naz
06-10-2004, 08:44 PM
Yes it is STILL down and I have been away for training and I have not had a chance to call them to see whats up.

Sorry guys I will call on Saturday till then Iggy has been good enough to put up a temp server.

Thanks Iggy!!!!

Cecil

Chalybos
06-11-2004, 01:04 AM
Yes it is STILL down and I have been away for training and I have not had a chance to call them to see whats up.

Sorry guys I will call on Saturday till then Iggy has been good enough to put up a temp server.

Thanks Iggy!!!!

Cecil

Thanks Man, don't worry about it. We'll get by!
Yeah, what he said! :D

Dawg
06-11-2004, 10:50 AM
I guess now would be a good time to offer thanks for hosting a TS server in the first place. I think I can speak for all of us when I say that a few bumps in the road is nothing next to the additional dimension that your TS server has given us in gaming together. Thanks again and thanks also to Iggy for giving us a backup in this rough times!

:banana: :cheers: :banana: :cheers: :banana: :cheers: :banana: :beer:

Dawg

YellowDog
06-11-2004, 11:34 AM
I guess now would be a good time to offer thanks for hosting a TS server in the first place. I think I can speak for all of us when I say that a few bumps in the road is nothing next to the additional dimension that your TS server has given us in gaming together. Thanks again and thanks also to Iggy for giving us a backup in this rough times!

:banana: :cheers: :banana: :cheers: :banana: :cheers: :banana: :beer:

Dawg

Even though I almost never use it a Super Sized Thanks for the effort and time is definatly in order! :cheers:

YD

Wrigs
06-11-2004, 07:13 PM
Here here :cheers:

Chalybos
06-12-2004, 04:33 PM
Even though I almost never use it a Super Sized Thanks for the effort and time is definatly in order! :cheers:

YD

Use it more.
That's funny, I heard Roland's boss told him the same thing.
About soap. :wink: