PDA

View Full Version : Dark Iron Residue

Glenn
12-02-2005, 02:56 PM
As most know, Nelg is trying to build his standing with the Thorium Brotherhood. My last set of quests had me turn in over 100 quests of scales, coal and/or Iron, Kingsblood, H. Leather. I just made friendly status with them last nite and the repeating quest has changed now to dark Iron Residue. Ive collected this in Black rock in the past and have saved some up, but I need a lot more. 960 of the residue to be exact, to gain 6000 pts. That is if I gain the same status points as I did last time.
I have a couple hundred now and will try to farm some more. I still need to get keyed and meet the man to learn Dark Iron Smelting so I will be checking with the upper lvls to help out there also. Thanks to all who have contributed to my cause thus far. Hopefully it should pay off! After I complete this series I should be able to buy some really good Blacksmith Plans. I will keep you all posted!!
By the by, if anyone else is trying to gain status with the brotherhood I just collected 200 more scales needed for the first set of repeating quests(not realizing that the quest was going to change :x ). I will probably forward them on to our banker

Nelg the Rehtorb

Chairman_Kaga
12-03-2005, 10:42 AM
OK. Looks like friendly to honored is pretty easy.

4 residue = 25pts.

6000 pts to go from friendly to honored = 960 residue.

Next step will cost a fortune in dark iron.

ignus
12-03-2005, 12:22 PM
ive been selling any residue i get on AH, but only bc i didnt think any of us could use it. ill start hanging on to it for ya now :)