Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1825262728

Thread: What our mamas wanted to call us...

Yeah, to any of you *******s that I don't see again, be safe, and good luck.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst forth at once in the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.

For what it's worth, the TeamSpeak server is still kicking. Just search for VSF and it should show up.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst forth at once in the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ANGRYAFRICANMAN View Post
    It is coming to an end that sucks. Many good times here. People ended up moving to new platforms or new things like kids. Good luck to everyone!!
    who are you and what have you done with Al?
    Last edited by Angry Kid; 05-16-2020 at 08:20 PM.

Any of you can reach me at walterlhall@hotmail.com https://www.facebook.com/WalterLeroyHall
    Who is hosting VSFGAMERS and why have they finally decided to pull the plug? Is not worth keeping as an archive?
    Can one of us opt to preserve it?
    Man, some of the best times I ever had on-line were with you guys. Going back to RTCW with Artemis running things @thebeach.
    Man!So much PWNAAGE! I see my kids playing 1st PS's now some 15 -20 years later and talking to friends over their XBOX headsets and I feel like we were doing that before anyone. Well, waaaaay before the mainstream. Chalybos, Lil'Puppy, Geri, RedFury, PorkFat, ALL of my VSF brethren.
    Gentlemen, it was an honor to server with you.

I love you like a med-pack.

-Walt

We eagerly await your response and your best defense.