Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: who gets him now

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by CMontyBurns
    Yes..... The Colonel has arrived in Canada... in many a cardboard box... sorry just kept forgetting to post here (and thank NV for passing him along... hope to get out and do some pictures next weekend (though I was hoping he would be here for early december as I would have tried to get him on the Awards show I am working on...)... then he will be off to the next stop.... Lil'Puppy I do believe... (or Canadian Hick, whoever wants him next...)
    I know that Blaster and I don't post much, but we are still lurking and patiently awaiting the arrival of lil' buddy in our neck of the woods!

H( . Y . )ters
    Watch out boys! I'm a woman with PMS, big hooters and a loaded gun!

LOTGD: BustyBabe is a Nympho!

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Hooters
    Quote Originally Posted by CMontyBurns
    Yes..... The Colonel has arrived in Canada... in many a cardboard box... sorry just kept forgetting to post here (and thank NV for passing him along... hope to get out and do some pictures next weekend (though I was hoping he would be here for early december as I would have tried to get him on the Awards show I am working on...)... then he will be off to the next stop.... Lil'Puppy I do believe... (or Canadian Hick, whoever wants him next...)
    I know that Blaster and I don't post much, but we are still lurking and patiently awaiting the arrival of lil' buddy in our neck of the woods!

H( . Y . )ters
    It would be nice to wait a wee bit for a real nice family picture.

theyre adopting