Page 3 of 126 FirstFirst 1234561353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Jessica Alba? Jessica Frickin' Alba!

Well, I went to work this morning with a camera and a head full of crazy dreams. Boyish dreams, yes, but dreams that appealed to this man nonetheless. Alas, it seems fate has conspired once again to keep Jessica Alba free from the shackles in my basement. The film crew had picked up and hightailed it the night before. I hear that they will be filming at a local mall next week sometime, however. Perhaps she will then be mine, at long last....my precious.
    'Well, science doesn't know everything.' Well, science knows it doesn't know everything, otherwise it would stop. But just because science doesn't know everything doesn't mean you can fill in the gaps with whatever fairytale most appeals to you.
    -Dara O'Briain

Well, we all know how your last attempt turned out.

Experience declares that man is the only animal which devours his own kind; for I can apply no milder term to the governments of Europe, and to the general prey of the rich on the poor.

Oh.... my.... God...... that scene's sooooooooooo appropriate.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst forth at once in the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.

Quote Originally Posted by Vygramul
    Well, we all know how your last attempt turned out.

:lol: Nice, Vyg.
    'Well, science doesn't know everything.' Well, science knows it doesn't know everything, otherwise it would stop. But just because science doesn't know everything doesn't mean you can fill in the gaps with whatever fairytale most appeals to you.
    -Dara O'Briain

Quote Originally Posted by Chalybos
    Oh.... my.... God...... that scene's sooooooooooo appropriate.
    Best Episode Evar. (Well, maybe Gumi Venus de Milo wins.)
    Experience declares that man is the only animal which devours his own kind; for I can apply no milder term to the governments of Europe, and to the general prey of the rich on the poor.

Quote Originally Posted by Vygramul
    Quote Originally Posted by Chalybos
    $20 say Pittsmen gets banned before the Fourth of July. Any takers?
    I'm not betting against it. Sauer is the only one who can get away with pushing his luck like that.

Come on now, I'm not that blatant. I know where the invisible boundaries are, I've quick-stepped across them many times, but always came back over to our side before anyone saw me do it.

Sticking a toe in, know what I mean? Now, blatantly typing " *.*** " just isn't on my to-do list. However, you have to give me some credit, Vyg. I've never really quite crossed the line like that, to my recollection, and always kept my comments to a comical sobriety.

Or not. Shove off, then. I don't care. Who are you anyway? Some guy I met online? Probably just a dude pretending to be a chick.
    May pre house the seamy side volitation!!!

Hey He/she resembles that remark SK
    SK has always been on the edge-- but I agree he has the unique ability to make it comical and pokes fun at himself some of the time.
    Oh well, lets just keep it sane and move along...
    Biz

While I whole-heartedly agreed with the sentiment from my esteemed colleague from Oregon... it was a bit much.

But anyway:

Regular

I love you guys, so prude, but so funny. I figured that period trick out the first day, but I had to wait for the right time to reveal it. Come on you have to admit it was funny! If I get banned at least I will have given yall an ounce of oregonian entertainment..... Well less the sheep.
    Check it out WWW.EATF.NET

Plastic surgery for teh loz0rs! Why do you have to enchance your chest to become a star? Why can't anyone be real anymore?

Yeah, umm...I'd like my hot chick with a side of plastic.