Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Orders

the question is, will he be reunited with his gear. Cause that was the best part about recieving him and his orders, going through all of the stuff that people had added to the kit....

Alas, I only have his belt in a ziplock baggie. I didn't ask Seminole why he had disrobed the Colonel. You know, don't ask...
    Experience declares that man is the only animal which devours his own kind; for I can apply no milder term to the governments of Europe, and to the general prey of the rich on the poor.

Quote Originally Posted by MASH
    He never made it to the west coast....

yes would love to see him out this way

there are 200 + Barbie's in this house I'm sure he would be just fine here for a few days
    Reason and logic? Sorry, I just realized this is in the wrong thread....

Send him out to Gabe's neck of the woods and it's all over. The Colonel won't be back any time soon. Until he sneaks out, and then Cowboy's left with about 6 dozen pregnant Barbies. I think it's something in the water out there.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst forth at once in the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by CMontyBurns
    the question is, will he be reunited with his gear. Cause that was the best part about recieving him and his orders, going through all of the stuff that people had added to the kit....
    Like I said in an earlier post, when Blaster and I didn't get him back from Lil' Puppy after his South American tour of duty, I forwarded the locker and all booty back to JT Fazz...

Mama H( . Y . )ters
    Watch out boys! I'm a woman with PMS, big hooters and a loaded gun!

LOTGD: BustyBabe is a Nympho!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooters
    Quote Originally Posted by CMontyBurns
    Like I said in an earlier post, when Blaster and I didn't get him back from Lil' Puppy after his South American tour of duty, I forwarded the locker and all booty back to JT Fazz...

Mama H( . Y . )ters
    Oh, I know... this was a slight... let's get this thing back on track post, to see if maybe JT would forward the gear to whomever has the Colonel
    (the whomever being Vy... search for teh win!)

Our POW is finally free!
    ________
    Electronic cigarettes
    Last edited by Mad_Gasser; 04-23-2011 at 12:04 AM.

Ok so where the hell is he?

Let's see some pics!
    ________
    Mercury My Specifications
    Last edited by Mad_Gasser; 04-23-2011 at 12:05 AM.

He's here in Northern Virginia. I'm still trying to make time to take him to the Pentagon, and I'm still trying to arrange a tour in Iraq.
    Experience declares that man is the only animal which devours his own kind; for I can apply no milder term to the governments of Europe, and to the general prey of the rich on the poor.

I can see it now: a Sadr Brigade propaganda video, like the ones with Bert. linky
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst forth at once in the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.