Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Colonel

It's around here somewhere. But JT declared him dead, so I haven't tried to retrieve him from the AA gun in the conference room. (The AA gun is the same scale and comes with a sailor. Someone put a Barbie up there and... well... this being a naval outfit, you can imagine what happened next.)
    Experience declares that man is the only animal which devours his own kind; for I can apply no milder term to the governments of Europe, and to the general prey of the rich on the poor.

Quote Originally Posted by Vygramul View Post
    It's around here somewhere. But JT declared him dead, so I haven't tried to retrieve him from the AA gun in the conference room. (The AA gun is the same scale and comes with a sailor. Someone put a Barbie up there and... well... this being a naval outfit, you can imagine what happened next.)
    So Barbie went home, sad and unsatisfied, while the USS Brokeback set sail for the sunset?
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst forth at once in the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.

For awhile I thought he was thrown out of the military for violating the "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy.
    'Well, science doesn't know everything.' Well, science knows it doesn't know everything, otherwise it would stop. But just because science doesn't know everything doesn't mean you can fill in the gaps with whatever fairytale most appeals to you.
    -Dara O'Briain

Regular

He's living somewhere in Oregon.

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Kid View Post
    He's living somewhere in Oregon.

Hahahaha!
    'Well, science doesn't know everything.' Well, science knows it doesn't know everything, otherwise it would stop. But just because science doesn't know everything doesn't mean you can fill in the gaps with whatever fairytale most appeals to you.
    -Dara O'Briain

Regular

The Viet Cong got nothing on you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by JTFazz View Post
    The Viet Cong got nothing on you guys.
    It's all about keeping the prisoner moving.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst forth at once in the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.

Can someone release the Col and deploy him to the oil spill? We need a higher level of intelligence on the scene.