Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RTCW

Default RTCW

I've picked this back up for some old school pwnage. Turns out HP no longer has a server, but they're around. It's a lot of fun because it's like their skills never got any better and you can really rack up the body count and medic score. It's almost too easy on some servers. The one downside is that no one seems to have a decent way to stop sniper scripts, so any map with space (trenches, beach) you get mowed down by snipers.
    Experience declares that man is the only animal which devours his own kind; for I can apply no milder term to the governments of Europe, and to the general prey of the rich on the poor.

Last time I ran around in ET I found that most of the servers were loaded with a slew of bots. Not bad-bots, but place holders so the server wouldn't be empty. But it made it hard to find a game that actually had more than a couple of real people in it.

I still play E.T atleast a couple nights a week. You can find me on Xfire name = Uncfans. i find that the in game server browser really sucks no doubt due to all the mods out there. But there are still alot of full servers out there such as the =WF= and [LZ] clans. Hope to stab ya around

I was talking old-school, but I suppose I should re-install ET as well, as I miss the mortar.

But I believe the servers have a lot of bots in vanilla RTCW as well. Otherwise, I would expect a shiatload of complaints over my flamethrower.
    Experience declares that man is the only animal which devours his own kind; for I can apply no milder term to the governments of Europe, and to the general prey of the rich on the poor.

Try >B<Bunker 1
    It has custom maps but runs ET pub and lots of real players
    You can run, but you will just die tired.

Gonna have to get back to it. I've played on bunker before. Good bunch of players
    ________
    Toys tube
    Last edited by Mad_Gasser; 04-23-2011 at 01:51 AM.

i'm not even sure i have all the files anymore.
    Victorias Secrets Fan

That's the real problem. I need to reinstall ET and I realized I don't have anything related to it. (Must be on a dead HDD somewhere.)

Oh - and what patch is most current?

2.6 i believe