Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: ZOMBIEEEEEEEESSSS

Quote Originally Posted by Jlspence View Post
    They're getting back on track with the comics by going to Hershel's Farm. There is some cool action that happens there if they stay true to the comics. Don't know if they'll introduce the Governor character in Season 2...I would bet it's going to be Merle. Another character, Michonne, will be awesome when she gets into the story line.
    yeah, I was thinking the same thing about Merle. I'd say it's highly likely considering what happens to you-know-who there. But you're right, they may not get there this season, if there's a season three. Hopefully they will get past Herchel's farm pretty quickly to their next destination.
    And I'm sure we'll see Michonne too. She's way too good to leave out.

So when they threw out the road flares did anyone else hear "Throwing a pipe bomb!"?

Better episode tonight, imho, I only looked at my watch once.

Quote Originally Posted by RolandTGunner View Post
    So when they threw out the road flares did anyone else hear "Throwing a pipe bomb!"?

Better episode tonight, imho, I only looked at my watch once.
    I thought the same thing.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst forth at once in the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.

I worry a bit about the reports that the majority of this season will be spent at the farm. In the comics, they didn't linger there that long so I'm wondering what they plan to do with the storyline to drag it out and whether or not it'll be entertaining enough.

Also, I'm thinking these first two episodes have had walkers that are going too fast. In the first episode, the two that went after the little girl were almost jogging through the trees and in last night's episode, the zombies at the FEMA trailer were moving pretty quickly...almost as fast as chubby Otis.

There seems to be a fair amount of inconsistency with regards to the walkers - speed, sensing ability. The walkers started out fairly easy to avoid if you had room to run - but not so much now.

Darkness seemed to fall way too fast on Shane and Otis after they got to the high school.

Wifey wigging out over the guy being a veterinarian. I wanted to slap her and tell her to go find a hospital if she was so concerned. You don't have a lot of choices in this scenario. I'll grant that I'm biased though - my dad's a vet.

yah i have been confused about the walkers as well... seemed pretty slow before, and now, as said above, moving fast and almost running. don't like the change.

Just saw where TWD was renewed for a third season.

Oh, and did anyone catch the nod to Breaking Bad?

Quote Originally Posted by Jlspence View Post
    Just saw where TWD was renewed for a third season.
    Well hopefully it won't be as borrrrrring. I mean, jeez let's move the story along can we?
    Imagine if you'd spent as many hours practicing with a musical instrument as you have spent playing video games.