Thread: Mini-FOGolicious

Default Mini-FOGolicious

Yes, that's right. When 2 or more former CCMers play RTCW these days it automatically qualifies.

Thanks to ECG's beach server, its alive and well, with Sykosnowman and the Duke tearing the enemy a new one tonight. Good stuff.

Runs really well on these fancy modern-day computers too.

Right on.

I am gonna have to agree with this good man. Those axis didn't stand a chance against our Colt .45s!!!

That's freakin' great, guys.

I don't even know if I still have the disk anymore ...
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst forth at once in the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.

Dang Missed it!

How do you get RTCW to work with Windows 7? Single player works but multiplayer gives me a blank screen. (With Nvidia.)
    Also, how do find find servers? Nothing shows in the list. It's not a firewall issue.
    Imagine if you'd spent as many hours practicing with a musical instrument as you have spent playing video games.

Hi Roland, not sure about the master server, a post on the ECGN forums may help you out, http://forums.powervs.com/showthread.php?t=25933

If that fails, a direct link to a patch for it to work: http://s4ndmod.com/downloads/patches...hed_master.exe
    Add: set sv_master5 "wolfmaster.s4ndmod.com" to your config

Cheers,

-Syko (Moses)

I run it as an administrator. Right click on the icon. Select properties. Go to the compatibility tab and change the privilege level.

Thanks for the info. I got it working! I probably shouldn't play on any FF servers for a while.....
    Last edited by RolandTGunner; 11-10-2012 at 11:00 PM.
    Imagine if you'd spent as many hours practicing with a musical instrument as you have spent playing video games.