Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Pretty smooth so far.....

Looks good to me and the rest of the deplorables. Both of those sources are from the liberal media. I don't listen to liberals on anything. They all have an agenda and would lie about everything to push the Communist agenda. Come on RTG don't act like you don't know this. Are you going to tell me that the media is not 95 percent liberal Democrats. Because that would be a GIANT freaking lie too.
    An extremely credible source has called my office and told me that Barack Obama’s birth certificate is a fraud

- Adolph Hitler [Speech of May 1, 1927]

Lame strawman.
    Like I said, no hope.
    Imagine if you'd spent as many hours practicing with a musical instrument as you have spent playing video games.

Liberals can never see outside the bubble they live in. Sad. Most closed minded people I have ever seen. Curious if liberal / Democrats will ever come back to the center and figure out why they control almost nothing in this country now? They only answer Liberal / Democrats have to anything is raise taxes and free school. What a bunch of idiots.
    An extremely credible source has called my office and told me that Barack Obama’s birth certificate is a fraud

It's part of every argument he makes: assert that his opponent is biased and that bias is bad and invalidates an argument, then he cuts and pastes from Free Republic.
    “I knew a lot of things, unconnected things, but I would be able to connect them after a few hours at a library." Casaubon

Quote Originally Posted by CandianHick 2.0 View Post
    It's part of every argument he makes: assert that his opponent is biased and that bias is bad and invalidates an argument, then he cuts and pastes from Free Republic.
    The freepers seldom exhibit even that slight level of coherency...
    Imagine if you'd spent as many hours practicing with a musical instrument as you have spent playing video games.

I wouldn't answer your door if I were you

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! if you voted for trump you're a proven idiot...yeah you are and a treasonous supporting idiot at that...still support you are the perfect example why abortion should be widely accessible
    "science flies man to the moon....religion flies man into buildings"

Treason? I dunno. I for some reason imagine that under this huge cover-up is just some petty white collar crime; it seems more Trump.
    “I knew a lot of things, unconnected things, but I would be able to connect them after a few hours at a library." Casaubon

Wow! So typical.

I'm interested to hear the news through the filter of an insecure victim complex, if you want to enlighten us.

So why don't you just look in the mirror and start listening to yourself Hick? I know it is hard for you to think outside the box but give it a try buddy. You can do it.