Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 121920212223 LastLast

Thread: Pretty smooth so far.....

I love Nibiru nuts, especially when they start talking Annunaki and Zacharia Sitchin and misquoting the old testament.
    的 knew a lot of things, unconnected things, but I would be able to connect them after a few hours at a library." Casaubon

Who knew that "And Mexico will pay for it!!" really meant "Congress will pay for it or else I'll shut down the government!!"
    Imagine if you'd spent as many hours practicing with a musical instrument as you have spent playing video games.

judge.jpg

Roland, u talk like a f**.
    的 knew a lot of things, unconnected things, but I would be able to connect them after a few hours at a library." Casaubon

Imagine if you'd spent as many hours practicing with a musical instrument as you have spent playing video games.

I honestly don't know if you meant to post this here or in the music thread. It seems to fit both too well.

What's the over-under on a military strike on NK?
    Experience declares that man is the only animal which devours his own kind; for I can apply no milder term to the governments of Europe, and to the general prey of the rich on the poor.

I'm somewhere in between "never gonna happen" and "the end is nigh!" That is to say, there are just too many actors in this drama and not enough of them are rational, so that beggars any attempt to predict what will come next.

"It's very very difficult to dispel ignorance if you retain arrogance." --Sam Wilson

Pirate Pope's Mobile House of Fun - Kids Welcome

Last night I suddenly awoke from what I suppose was a nightmare around midnight. The dream was there was an incoming nuclear strike - basically nuclear war had started and I had about 20 minutes or so before it hit. I recall feeling dread as I awoke. Then after the dream I realized how ****ed up our world is right now - I had a dream of nuclear war that likely most people haven't experienced since maybe the Cuban Missile Crisis. It was bizarre but when I think about it, we're closer now to a serious regional nuclear exchange than probably the Cuban Missile Crisis - ****ing scary.