Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Pretty smooth so far.....

“I knew a lot of things, unconnected things, but I would be able to connect them after a few hours at a library." Casaubon

Did McCain just troll Trump?
    “I knew a lot of things, unconnected things, but I would be able to connect them after a few hours at a library." Casaubon

I wouldn't answer your door if I were you

Quote Originally Posted by CandianHick 2.0 View Post
    Did McCain just troll Trump?
    I believe so..but c'mon the hiring of andrew dice clay as communication director was just pure genius (for SNL,Colbert,Dailey Show etc.etc.etc.)
    "science flies man to the moon....religion flies man into buildings"

Experience declares that man is the only animal which devours his own kind; for I can apply no milder term to the governments of Europe, and to the general prey of the rich on the poor.

He's a madman!

Quote Originally Posted by CandianHick 2.0 View Post
    He's a madman!
    “We didn’t win because of Russia — we won because of you, that I can tell you,” Trump said, continuing the riff. “Have you seen any Russians in West Virginia or Ohio or Pennsylvania? Are there any Russians here tonight? They can’t beat us at the voting booths, so they’re trying to cheat you out of the future and the future that you want. They’re trying to cheat you out of the leadership that you want with a fake story that is demeaning to all of us, and most importantly demeaning to our country and demeaning to our Constitution.”
    Imagine if you'd spent as many hours practicing with a musical instrument as you have spent playing video games.

Buhahahaha! http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/03/politi...rat/index.html
    The message of the Democrats is we are going to raise your taxes and have open borders to everyone. It is amazing that anyone besides a big fat lazy slob would vote for them. The Guvment needs to help me. Boooo hooo
    Last edited by ANGRYAFRICANMAN; 08-04-2017 at 07:33 PM.
    An extremely credible source has called my office and told me that Barack Obama’s birth certificate is a fraud

- Adolph Hitler [Speech of May 1, 1927]

For my Canadian hypocrites http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montre...sing-1.4235218 I dont understand why you dont want open borders? You guys should take everyone since you are such a wonderful country.. BUHAHAHAHAHA! YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS CRAP UP.. It is a matter of time before Canada changes into a third world country like Los Angeles
    An extremely credible source has called my office and told me that Barack Obama’s birth certificate is a fraud

- Adolph Hitler [Speech of May 1, 1927]

Regular

Los Angeles seceded?
    A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. -Douglas Adams

AAM, you are truly achieving new levels of mediocrity. You must be practicing on other boards.
    Imagine if you'd spent as many hours practicing with a musical instrument as you have spent playing video games.