Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rising Storm 2: Vietnam

Default Rising Storm 2: Vietnam

http://store.steampowered.com/app/41...orm_2_Vietnam/

So ... anyone got this? Just picked it up, going to install it later on. Looks like it plays like BF:Vietnam, without the remove shrubbery hacks. $22.50.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst forth at once in the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.

I'd certainly be interested, though I try to be sparing going into summer sales. I'd be interested in a review from an old BF 1942 veteran
    “I knew a lot of things, unconnected things, but I would be able to connect them after a few hours at a library." Casaubon

I guess I have to but it. I am sure I can get Strangelove to get it. I bet AngryKid will get it too. He is just as bored as we all are..
    An extremely credible source has called my office and told me that Barack Obama’s birth certificate is a fraud

- Adolph Hitler [Speech of May 1, 1927]

Well, I'm downloading it now, see how it is and throw in some feedback.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst forth at once in the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.

Okay, no joystick for flight, but the helicopters are pretty BF2-ish, so it's doable with mouse and keyboard.
    The gunplay is good, no auto-regen for health, and the damage reminds me of playing on a hardcore server for BF3(I think that's the one with HC mode). Honestly feels a lot like BF2, buil.t-in squad chat, spawn on squad leader or helo's, realistic reload time which was embarrassing. No vehicles, so it's kind of a cross between BF and CoD in that respect. And there's people playing it, you can see the server browser similar to BF. And the maps are big.

I think it's got potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalybos View Post

I think it's got potential.
    Well that's the kiss of death....
    Imagine if you'd spent as many hours practicing with a musical instrument as you have spent playing video games.

The maps are big is all I want. I'm tired of a sniper rifle not having any practical point in these games.
    “I knew a lot of things, unconnected things, but I would be able to connect them after a few hours at a library." Casaubon

Quote Originally Posted by RolandTGunner View Post
    Well that's the kiss of death....
    Yeah, but ... I ... you see ... ****.

Quote Originally Posted by ANGRYAFRICANMAN View Post
    I guess I have to but it. I am sure I can get Strangelove to get it. I bet AngryKid will get it too. He is just as bored as we all are..
    I'm not bored, I'm boring. I'll check it out when I get back....FROM HELLLLLLLLL!

So ... back from hell yet?