Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ????

Default ????

Anyone still here? I still hate NV and Gluten.. Just curious what everyone is playing... We need to all install a Battlefield game and go play one night.. I haven't placed my balls on someones face in ages.. I really need this.. Please help!!
    An extremely credible source has called my office and told me that Barack Obama’s birth certificate is a fraud

- Adolph Hitler [Speech of May 1, 1927]

I wouldn't answer your door if I were you

Elder Scrolls Online and Total War:Rome2
    "science flies man to the moon....religion flies man into buildings"

Warhammer: Total War is pretty decent. If you get it on sale, there are a couple of DLC factions that are great fun for multiplayer. Chaos is just the Huns cranked to 11
    Five in four,
    Five in four,
    Five in four,
    and not in Five!

World of Tanks ... but they ****ed up their last patch, so I'm reinstalling the game right now.
    Call of Duty WWII has a bunch of different objective based modes. I'm actually enjoying the War matches, 4 missions in a row, each with a small map that moves into the next, 5 minute timer per section, and played Offense/Defense. Small teams, though, only 6 on a team, but in small maps with a fast respawn 12 people can get crowded fast.
    Elder Scrolls Online, but that's rare for me anymore.
    War Thunder. Not for the tanks, but for the air combat. Still much better than World of Warplanes.
    Battlefield 1? That got kinda stale for me pretty quickly, but I could update it and fire it up again.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst forth at once in the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.

Wait ... maybe Planetside 2?
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst forth at once in the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalybos View Post
    Wait ... maybe Planetside 2?
    LOL You mean you and I could spend 5 hours defending 1 small base from 10 guys that just wouldn't quit. Man that was a long night. Those little *******s just wouldn't give up!
    An extremely credible source has called my office and told me that Barack Obama’s birth certificate is a fraud

I will get on TS tonight if anyone is around.

I'm listenin'

We eagerly await your response and your best defense.

Well, Fortnite has the PvP part of the game that’s free. I’v got mixed feelings on it, but it’s definitely different. Other than that, I’m up for whatever you bunch of reprobates choose.

i'll 1v1 you IRL. Get at me in tanks nerd