Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: October 17th ..... in Canada

I wouldn't answer your door if I were you

Default October 17th ..... in Canada

Weed becomes legal country wide..for the last year and a half I've been buying at shops ..pricier but hey ..hey Dan 5 shops on Preston St. alone including your old apartment lmao ..but at my work it will be fun..I am currently the sous-chef at a high end private jewish golf course..but we got a lot of younger members who smoke so it is quite common to smell it at work but legally there is nothing they can do in a liscenced area as it falls under that..still cant where smoking is banned..indoors and patios..but the course is liscenced and smoking is allowed..woo-hoo there goes my handicap https://www.rideauview.com/ ...yeah and Ontarios new conservative government took it out of the government supportted liquior stores (which are foriegn owned) and into private sectors hands
    "science flies man to the moon....religion flies man into buildings"

I like your avatar, is the dog deaf too after drinking 20 beers, and still gets served. I’m sure your remember that.

I remember that I was drunk..then nothing lol

Regular

Finally legal..........and I no longer smoke it. Haven't in over 10 years now.

But it was practically legal here in Vancouver anyway, so there isn't much change. We've had shops selling weed openly for years. Even a marijuana cafe where you can smoke inside it (which I always found strange...can't smoke cigarettes in a cafe, so why does the city allow it for marijuana?).
    A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. -Douglas Adams

Regular

Just looked on Google Street view at my old apartment building....and yup, they have a dispensary.

Interesting thing is, the building is owned by a police officer who spent years working with a specialized anti-drug team. How ironic.
    A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. -Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Geri_Arctic View Post
    Just looked on Google Street view at my old apartment building....and yup, they have a dispensary.

Interesting thing is, the building is owned by a police officer who spent years working with a specialized anti-drug team. How ironic.
    that was the shop I used lol ...ordered on day one from the government online store..still waiting

Quote Originally Posted by LilPuppy View Post
    that was the shop I used lol ...ordered on day one from the government online store..still waiting
    And you'll keep waiting. According to reports Canada is out of weed already!
    Imagine if you'd spent as many hours practicing with a musical instrument as you have spent playing video games.

I feel all drugs should be legalized. I think the ability to tax these items and stop the constant drugs coming across the border would change the country in a positive way. The idiots that want to do heroin or PCP can get these items within hours off the streets. You cannot stop this. Legalize and tax it is the only way that works.
    An extremely credible source has called my office and told me that Barack Obama’s birth certificate is a fraud

- Adolph Hitler [Speech of May 1, 1927]

Quote Originally Posted by RolandTGunner View Post
    And you'll keep waiting. According to reports Canada is out of weed already!
    fake news .... they got lots...poorly set up to start and Canada Post is doing rotating strikes

Regular

<<<< pokes her head in, is amazed and runs for cover!
    Watch out boys! I'm a woman with PMS, big hooters and a loaded gun!

LOTGD: BustyBabe is a Nympho!