Thread: Hell Let Loose

Default Hell Let Loose

https://www.hellletloose.com/

Sooooo ... looks reminiscent of Forgotten Hope, but on a larger scale, and with a decent price point.

Assuming that any of you guys still have a computer, that is.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst forth at once in the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.

Got to be better than Heroes & Generals.
    Imagine if you'd spent as many hours practicing with a musical instrument as you have spent playing video games.

Quote Originally Posted by RolandTGunner View Post
    Got to be better than Heroes & Generals.
    Kinda my thinking as well.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst forth at once in the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.

Anybody home?

Logged in last night, NV & Pork are already in a match. After a few minutes a spot opens up on the server they're on, so I get in and manage to end up on the same team. Half an hour later I have to go fire up the grill (charcoal, so there's a good 10 minutes right there just getting it up to cooking heat), cook up some burgers and grilled veggies, and have dinner with the wife & kid - all told about half an hour start to finish. Go back online, and there's a couple of spots left on the server, so I jump back in, get lucky and get on the same team as them again, and played for another forty minutes or so. Same match.
    Ran out the clock at 2 hours.

On the off chance that any of you old *******s are lurking about, this is as close to the old Market Garden matches as I've seen since Wolf, but with the maps on a much grander scale.
    That's all, just throwing that out there.

I like video games
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryAfricanMan View Post
    You don't want none of this, b****

Quote Originally Posted by GlutenFreeBear View Post
    I like video games
    Lies!