Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ok ok ok ok. Time to do something. :)

lemme in!

Ok so when I get a chance I'll post static messages or replace/modify the front page to point to the FB group, but keep VB up. I'll see if I can message everyone. after a bit I'll just redirect the site after some final warnings... maybe even a little read only time.

I'll even try to archive it all in case we get nostalgic and want to find something :P

Stay tuned.

you are in !!
    Reason and logic? Sorry, I just realized this is in the wrong thread....

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by batmanuel View Post
    Ok so when I get a chance I'll post static messages or replace/modify the front page to point to the FB group, but keep VB up. I'll see if I can message everyone. after a bit I'll just redirect the site after some final warnings... maybe even a little read only time.

I'll even try to archive it all in case we get nostalgic and want to find something :P

Stay tuned.
    Excellent, thanks
    A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. -Douglas Adams

Imagine if you'd spent as many hours practicing with a musical instrument as you have spent playing video games.

Welp, thanks Bat. Guess I'll have to come up with a bogus one of these facebook things.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst forth at once in the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.

Damn, I stumble on this through some old bookmarks get slammed with nostalgia then find out it's all shutting down. Good times though.

I hate to shut it down, but right now for example I have 500 messages in my inbox about the sessions table being 'full' (not even sure how that happens). glad i have my laptop at work or i'd have thousands by the time i got home!